I had a completely different post planned for today, but sometimes the creative process just doesn’t cooperate. At the same time though, I really wanted to share some things I love about the Christmas Season. Last week, I shared about how sometimes traditions can cause us more stress or exhaustion around the holidays, while others make Christmas that much sweeter. Here are my 12 Things that I “can’t wait” for this month–or things that make Christmas sweeter. In no particular order:
1. Making Christmas Cookies
2. Starbuck’s Christmas Blend Coffee
3. Seeing my Grandmother
4. The moment we touch down in Boston (where I am from)
5. Being with my sisters (and brothers & sisters-in-law!)
6. Spending time with our parents
7. Seeing our “already-getting-way-too-big” nieces and nephew!
8. Seeing extended family
9. Making cinnamon rolls (you have to admit the food is one of the best parts about Christmas!)
10. Christmas Movies (i.e. Elf: “I love smiling, smiling’s my favorite!”–LOVE it!)
11. Looking at our lighted-up Christmas tree
12. Christmas Music
What do you love about Christmas?